Did you know that we generate almost 2.5 quintillion bytes of data? And thus, we need data science to make sense out of all the data that we are generating. Data science is a vast field that consists of personas that wear different hats and do different things, and to manage all these tasks we refer to a data science methodology that takes us step by step from business understanding to developing machine learning models for a given problem.
In this webinar, we will be discussing the data science methodology, talking about the types of data and machine learning models, discussing the different hat’s a data scientist wears and conducting a hands-on session that you can follow with us to create a machine learning model from the data that will be provided to you.
Register for the session here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/stirling-university-x/register
🎓 What will you learn?
- About data science and it’s implications
- Types of machine learning models
- Types of data that you will see in your career as a data scientist
- About the data science methodology
- How to structure Data Science projects
- Sign up/login to IBM Cloud: https://ibm.biz/StirlingDSL
👩💻 Who should attend?
- Software developers
- Computer science students
- Data Scientists
- Anyone with an interest in the field of data
– Fawaz Siddiqi – Developer Advocate, IBM
– Mridul Bhandari – Developer Advocate, IBM
Dubai, United Arab Emirates