In this webinar, you will learn how to build an AI-powered back end system that can take the daily essentials orders through an online mode. The system processes the incoming text requests by converting them to formatted order lists. Then, this system can be connected to the inventory database for optimizing supply chain management. This solution can be applied to various domains, such as ordering medicine and ordering groceries in a pandemic.
🎓 What will you learn?
- Introduction to chatbots
- How to build a chatbot using Watson Assistant
- Connect it to a DB2 database
- Deploy it to a user interface.
👩💻 Who should attend?
- Anyone who is interested in building chatbots and AI-powered applications.
- Sign up for your IBM Cloud account – http://ibm.biz/order-online
- Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/automate-orders
- Anam Mahmood – Cloud Developer Advocate, IBM, https://www.linkedin.com/in/anam-mahmood-sheikh/
- Hashim Noor – Client Technical Specialist, IBM, https://www.linkedin.com/in/hashim-noor/
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.