Chatbots are getting more and more popular in supporting end-users and answering their most common requests. Many companies have a need to support global audiences for a given application in multiple languages. In this session, we will tackle how IBM Watson Assistant supports different languages and the best strategies to support multiple language versions.
- Language support in Watson Assistant
- The new “universal” model
- How to envision the creation/maintenance of a chatbot in multiple languages
- Separate skills
- Intent recognition issues
- Experience with East European languages