Your Path to AI is a series of workshops to get you started on your path to becoming proficient in AI. Each session consists of important topics in the Data & AI methodology so that you can learn its concepts and what tools IBM provide along with open-source to make Your Path to AI easier.
In this session, which is Part 5 of Your Path to AI series, You will learn how to gain insights from unstructured data using Watson™ Natural Understanding service. We will use Apache Tika to extract the text from unstructured data which will be passed through Watson Natural Language Understanding, where entities and concepts will be identified and extracted. Finally, D3.js library will be used as a visualization tool to gain insights from the data.
🌟 Session outcomes
- Learn about Natural Language Processing
- Learn about Watson Natural Language Understanding Service
- Extract insights from unstructured Data
- What is Natural Language Processing
- NLP using Watson service
- Handson: Watson NLU service on Data
👩💻 Who should attend
- Students who are interested in AI, Data Science but dont know where to start
- Data Science & AI enthusiasts who want to learn what IBM is doing
- Professional Developers who want to know more about the world of Data & AI
- Natural Language Processing enthusiasts
- People interested in Data Visualization using NodeJs library
🍪 How to attend
- Register on crowdcast: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/path-to-AI5
- Open the crowdcast event link on your browser and enjoy!
- Sign up for IBM Cloud account: http://ibm.biz/aipath5
- Saad Tariq
- Anam Mahmood