Your Path to AI is a series of workshops to get you started on your path to become proficient in AI. Each session consists of important topics in the Data & AI methodology so that you can learn its concepts and what tools IBM provide along with open-source to make Your Path to AI easier.
Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) won its first image recognition contest in 2011 and in 2012 around four image recognition contests winners were using CNN as a base architecture. Want to know what’s so cool about CNN and how it can be used d to classify images with just a few lines of code? In this session, which is Part 3 of Your Path to AI series,You will learn more about neural networks, their applications and how you can easily build an image classification model using CNN in TensorFlow using IBM CloudPak for Data.
🌟 Session outcomes
- Learn about Neural Networks and CNN.
- Learn about TensorFlow.
- Image Classification
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- CNN and Tensor Flow
- Image Classification using CNN
👩💻 Who should attend
- Students who are interested in AI, Data Science but dont know where to start
- Data Science & AI enthusiasts who want to learn what IBM is doing
- Professional Developers who want to know more about the world of Data & AI
- Who want to learn about Deep Learning, CNNs and TensorFlow.
🍪 How to attend
- Register on crowdcast: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/path-to-AI6
- Open the crowdcast event link on your browser and enjoy!
- Sign up for IBM Cloud account: http://ibm.biz/aipath6
- Huzaifah Saleem
- Sidra Ahmed