The Client Insight for Wealth Management service provides wealth management companies with key insights for their clients to improve client satisfaction and retention. The service is called through API calls to provide information regarding the client, and analytics to provide attrition score and predict life events for the client. This code pattern demonstrates the calls to retrieve data from the Client Insight for Wealth Management service through a Jupyter Notebook and a web application which demonstrates a dashboard for a financial advisor.
Providing clients with guidance and options to manage their finances is a major aspect of financial advisors who work for wealth management companies. Understanding the client and their circumstances can help a financial advisor provide a higher level of service and increase client retention. The Client Insight for Wealth Management service provides a set of analytical models that offer these key insights, including predicting life events, an attrition score to improve client retention, and information about the client’s current situation.
This code pattern is designed to help developers gain an understanding of Client Insights for Wealth Management services features and use. With this service, developers can create insightful dashboards for financial advisors to use when guiding their clients.
In this code pattern, you will explore the Client Insight for Wealth Management service to retrieve and display client data and analytics. These analytics include attrition score, predicting life events, and segmenting your clients based on their attributes. This data can provide wealth management companies key insights to provide greater service and help retain clients. In this code pattern, you walk through the service in a Jupyter Notebook to understand the calls and data retrieved from the service. A dashboard displays the retrieved data.
This code pattern is designed for developers with interest in financial services or providing enhanced customer service. This code pattern makes use of a sample API key which retrieves dummy client data from the Client Insights for Wealth Management service. In an actual use case, the financial institution provides the data about their client.
When you have completed this code pattern, you will understand how to:
- Retrieve client insight through the Client Insight for Wealth Management (CIWM) service
- Walk through Jupyter Notebook to understand use of the service
- Create a web application with a dashboard to display client insights
- The user accesses the application through a web interface to view the client profile.
- The application retrieves client information and analytics through the Client Insight for Wealth Management service.
- Explore Jupyter Notebook to understand the Client Insight for Wealth Management service use case.
- Jupyter Notebook allows the user to call the Client Insight for Wealth Management service.
Find the detailed steps for this pattern in the README. The steps show you how to:
- Clone the repo.
- Explore the Jupyter Notebook.
- Run the application