Originally posted by Imran Shakir July 4 2014 | Visits (2876)
We have created a video tutorial showing how to install IBM Integration Bus, and then create and configure the integration node and integration server components required for your applications by using Chef!
You can use the IBM Integration Bus cookbook to achieve:
- DevOps / Continuous Delivery for your solutions that include IBM Integration Bus applications
- Dynamic provisioning of IBM Integration Bus infrastructure in cloud environments
Below are some blog articles which should help:
- IBM Integration Bus provisioning on Softlayer using Chef
- Advanced Integration Node configuration using Chef
- Using the Chef plugin for IBM UrbanCode Deploy to automate deployments
Let us know if you find these useful – or if you want to collaborate with us to improve the code!