IBM Middleware CTO Jerry Cuomo (@JerryCuomo) and IBM API Program Director Andy Thurai (@AndyThurai) discuss IBMâ€™s digital vision and thought leadership in the digital economy in this podcast #2 (in a series of 3). Topics discussed include what IBM is doing to set itself as the leader in the digital economy space, what are the major technology trends for 2015, etc.
1. IBMâ€™s Composeable platform concept (BlueMix) as a game changer in the digital economy.
2. What is IBM doing to become the undisputed leader in the API space?
3. API quality and what it means to API consumers.
4. IBM as a digital economy enabler for enterprises and our differentiation compared to other smaller providers.
5. How do you adapt your existing systems to play nicer in digital economy?
6. What is 2 speed IT? Why digital innovation should be at a speed higher than enterprise IT?
7. Role of community in digital economy. Creativity in numbers. Having a mass innovate for you.
8. Watson APIs, Alchemy API, API Harmony, API Management, API on Bluemix â€“ all living in harmony đź™‚
9. Role of APIs in IBMâ€™s technology direction.