This post provides some hints and tips for writing posts! 🙂 … things to consider when writing a blog or resources (docs) page
If you want authoring help with something not mentioned here, please add a comment to this page.
July 2017: This site now uses the IBM Northstar design
From July 2017, this site uses the IBM Northstar design and some older techniques no longer work. You can use IBM Northstar techniques; for example for grid layout and to show/hide content. For more information about and examples of IBM Northstar techniques, see IBM Northstar Design and code.
- Just write, or add HTML or WordPress tags
- Test the content for presentation and accuracy
- If you have a lot of content, consider using collapsed sections for the detail
- Add an excerpt, as a short description to be shown under the post link in lists, like the Blogs list or Docs category list
- Add SEO metadata to improve presence in search results (by Google etc)
- Add a few tags
- Some don’ts
- Some special HTML+CSS
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?