When you need the latest news, details, or scores for your favorite sports team, you know just where to go. But, when you need to take that next step with your IBM integration software, do you know where to search? Look no further than theÂ IBM developerWorks Middleware hub.
The developerWorks Middleware hub, formerly the developerWorks WebSphere and BPM zones, is the resource for application development, cloud integration, and business transformation content. This new hub focuses on providing developer resources, not product information, product documentation, or product support information thatâ€™s available on other sites.
The new hub features three tabs:
- Tutorials & training, where you’ll find articles, tutorials, videos, courses, and learning paths
- Tools & code, where you’ll have access to related tools, services, trials, and downloads
- Communities, which includes related Developer Centers, upcoming events, forums, blogs, and links to social media channels
Take a look at the integration content weâ€™ve published in just the first half of 2016:
- The evolving hybrid integration reference architecture by Kim J. Clark and Rob Nicholson
- Set up the embedded global cache for high availability in IBM Integration Bus V10 by Giovanni Necci
- On the money: Build an ISO 20022 payments platform with Bluemix and the IBM integration portfolio by Marcelo Robalino
- Opt for flexibility: File-based administration security in IBM Integration Bus V10 by Ramesh Gedupuri
- Build a secure IoT healthcare solution with Bluemix, Part 1 by Supal Chowdhury
- Configure MQ connections between IBM Integration Bus v10 and IBM MQ v8 by Venu Movva
- Microservices, SOA, and APIs: Friends or enemies? by Kim J. Clark
- Send and receive SOAP messages with large attachments in IBM Integration Bus by David Crighton and Mohab El-Hilaly
- Integrate IBM Integration Bus with IBM SPSS Scoring Service over JMS by Suraj Kumar