We have just released v2.0.0 of the¬†IBM App Connect Enterprise Certified Container, which picks up the latest¬†IBM App Connect Enterprise fix pack release as well as other enhancements. This is available both as a production edition, available in a PPA via IBM Passport Advantage (Part CC2MKML), and a developer edition. For the latter, re-syncing your Helm repos in ICP should result in the dashboard chart appearing in the catalog.
The updates in this release include:
- IBM Cloud Private Level 2 certification
- Includes IBM App Connect Enterprise v188.8.131.52
- Includes IBM MQ v9.1.2
- Use of UBI Base images
- All images certified by Red Hat – see Red Hat Container Catalog
- Changes in permission requirements
- You no longer need to be an ICP clusteradmin to install, administrator is now sufficient
- Images that use App Connect Enterprise and MQ images no longer need to run as root or with the privileged role, and can run under any uid
- Support for configuring callable flows
- We’ve hidden the server tile from the catalog to present a simpler first user experience
The latest certified container supports IBM Cloud Private v184.108.40.2066.
We have deprecated the ibm-ace-server-rhel* and ibm-ace-server-rhel* charts as there is no longer a requirement to run specific charts when running on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP). As a result of rebasing onto UBI images, we can now ship a single set of charts which are suitable for users on RHOCP and those on other Kubernetes distributions.