With IBM® App Connect, you can connect your applications (apps) in minutes, whether they are on the cloud or a private network, and with no coding required.
You can easily use App Connect Designer on IBM Cloud to connect apps like Salesforce, Marketo, and SAP, so that when an event occurs in one app, or a request is made to an API, the other connected apps are updated automatically. In addition to Designer, IBM App Connect Professional provides the classic Studio and its web management console for development and management of integration solutions.
IBM App Connect is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that provides the App Connect Designer web application for simple, guided app-to-app connections that business users can easily create for themselves in a few minutes.
- You can connect apps like Salesforce, Marketo, and SAP, so that when an event occurs in one app, or a request is made to an API, the other connected apps are updated automatically.
- You can create flows for an API, so that when the request is submitted (such as through a mobile or web application), the flow performs all its actions, and then returns a response that either confirms that the actions were successful, or returns the data that was requested.
- Your IT department can expose in-house applications, such as IBM Integration Bus message flows, as custom apps in App Connect Designer, with the same look-and-feel, and ease of use, as other apps.
The IBM App Connect Professional offering provides powerful, highly-flexible integration solutions between hundreds of apps and systems. It includes the App Connect Designer and adds the classic Studio and its web management console for development and management of integration solutions.
The content about creating integration solutions in this site is primarily about use of App Connect Designer as the strategic user interface, but there is some content about using App Connect Professional Studio for use of capabilities that are not yet in App Connect Designer. The product documentation for the App Connect Professional offering is provided in IBM Knowledge Center.
Featured subject areas
- Choosing and upgrading IBM App Connect
- Creating and managing enterprise integrations
- Creating and managing event-driven flows
- Creating and using APIs
- Extensive built-in connectivity using IBM App Connect
- Frequently asked questions about IBM App Connect
- Get started with IBM App Connect on IBM Cloud
- How-to guides for apps
- IBM App Connect status
- Integration use cases
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Privacy configuration capabilities in App Connect on IBM Cloud
- Toolbox utilities for specialized processing
- Tutorials for IBM App Connect
- Videos for IBM App Connect
- What's new in IBM App Connect