This page provides some general guidance to help you navigate through the learning journey…
Components to help you navigate the learning journey
Subjourney page and diagram
A subjourney guides you through a number of learning activities for a specific subject. Generally, each box in the subjourney diagram is for a page that provides contextual information about the subject learning activity and usually provides links out to more learning resources. A subjourney page usually includes a copy of the top-level journey diagram to help you see where the page is in that top-level journey.
Some guidance when you are using the learning journey
- Click the boxes in the diagrams to move down to the next level (Top-level -> Subjourney -> Context page)
- Start on the left of a journey diagram and generally move left to right as you progress
- Where there is more than one box in a single column, these are flexible activities. In general, move top to bottom. If you find you already know one of the topics, feel free to skip over a box. You may prefer a different order; that’s fine too.
- The left-to-right journey is a suggested way to progress through the available learning activities, not a prescribed sequence. If you want to skip ahead and come back later, or move immediately to detailed information on a particular area, that’s fine.
- The current page is also shown in the table of contents (TOC) on the left. You can use the TOC to browse the learning journey structure and to open pages.
- If you have chosen to hide the TOC, you can show the TOC again by clicking the Show TOC button.