Learn how to use IBM App Connect to create an event-driven flow such that when a new lead is created in Salesforce, a contact record is automatically created in the Oracle contact table. This tutorial demonstrates how you can easily create a flow by specifying information in a simple manner.
Learn how to use the embedded API management capabilities in IBM App Connect on IBM Cloud to secure, test, and socialize APIs that are exposed when you create flows for APIs.
Learn how you can use IBM App Connect Designer to create an event-driven flow that parses the contents of a new comma-separated values (CSV) file that’s uploaded to an SFTP server, creates records in an IBM Db2 database from the parsed contents, and then renames the file to indicate it’s been processed. Note: The IBM...
Learn how to use IBM App Connect on IBM Cloud to create an event-driven flow such that when a new lead is created in Salesforce, if App Connect finds that lead in the IBM Db2 database then it sends an email to the Salesforce lead owner giving them the Db2 history of the lead. This...
Learn how you can use App Connect Designer to create an event-driven flow that creates an incident in ServiceNow when someone fills in and submits a Wufoo form, and then sends an email to the form submitter. Note: This tutorial assumes that you have signed up for free or trial accounts for ServiceNow, Wufoo, and...
Learn how to use IBM App Connect on IBM Cloud to create an event-driven flow such that when a new contact is created in Salesforce, a “Getting Started” document is automatically downloaded from IBM Cloud Object Storage and then sent to a specific folder in Dropbox. This tutorial demonstrates how you can easily create a...
Learn how to use IBM App Connect to create an event-driven flow that creates a lead in an on-premises sales system with a file-based interface whenever a lead is created in Salesforce. Scenario: Your company is starting to use Salesforce for its Sales reps to record customer leads that they find. In the past, all...
Learn how to use App Connect Designer to create an event-driven flow that when a new Salesforce contact is created, creates a document in IBM Cloudant with data from Salesforce. This tutorial demonstrates how to easily specify your own data properties for an IBM Cloudant document, without needing to write JSON.
If you need to troubleshoot your flows in App Connect, or find out what they’re doing, you can use the Kibana logs in the IBM Cloud Log Analysis service when you use App Connect in IBM Cloud (Bluemix). App Connect flows emit the following types of log entry: Error An error message is emitted when...
You can view logs in a Kibana dashboard for the resources that are running in your integration servers on IBM® App Connect on IBM Cloud™ – Enterprise plan (beta). To view the logs, you create a Logging policy and attach it to each integration server. The Logging policy is used to send system log data...
A message flow that you create in IBM® App Connect Enterprise or IBM Integration Bus can complete many different actions. If any of those actions are labor-intensive, you can split them from the main flow and complete them somewhere else. For example, some parts of a message flow might logically belong in a specific location:...
The integration solutions that you run in IBM® App Connect on IBM Cloud™ might contain message flows that need to interact with your on-premises systems like databases or IBM MQ. You must provide the credentials that are required by your on-premises systems (such as user names and passwords), and enable network connectivity so that your...
Basic authentication in IBM® App Connect on IBM Cloud™ provides secure access to HTTPInput and SOAPInput message flow nodes that are running on your App Connect on IBM Cloud integration servers. Basic authentication settings are associated with an integration server, and apply to all HTTP and SOAP nodes on that integration server. If you enable...
When you import a BAR file into IBM® App Connect on IBM Cloud™, it’s validated to ensure that the contents can be run in the integration server. You can import a BAR file that contains message flows in the following container projects: Applications Integration services Applications or integration services that reference shared libraries Applications or...
If you want to deploy integration solutions that you’ve developed in IBM® App Connect Enterprise or IBM Integration Bus to the cloud, without the need to acquire and maintain an IT infrastructure, App Connect on IBM Cloud™ can help. You can import a BAR file that contains all the artifacts that make up your integration...
- Adding a Mailchimp subscriber when a new message is added to Slack
- Adding a new card in Trello when a new case is added in Salesforce
- Adding a notification card to a flow
- Adding attendees for an Eventbrite event as Insightly leads and MailChimp list subscribers
- Adding attendees for an Eventbrite event as SugarCRM leads
- Adding attendees for an Eventbrite event to a MailChimp mailing list
- Adding conditional logic to a flow
- Adding data to Google Sheets when a new lead is added to Salesforce
- Classifying Salesforce customer service queries and posting a message in Slack
- Configuring a private network for IBM App Connect on IBM Cloud
- Configuring polled events to trigger flows
- Connecting IBM Integration Bus (custom application) to Gmail
- Copying a Wufoo attachment to Box
- Creating a contact record in Oracle table when a new lead is created in Salesforce
- Creating a document in IBM Cloudant when a new contact is added in Salesforce
- Creating a ServiceNow incident and sending an email when a Wufoo form is submitted
- Creating records in an IBM Db2 database by using the parsed contents of a new CSV file in an SFTP server
- Debugging your message flows in IBM App Connect
- Detecting recurring situations for notification
- Downloading a file from IBM Cloud Object Storage to a Dropbox folder
- Introduction: Creating an event-driven flow
- Introduction: Creating flows for an API
- Introduction: Creating flows for an API (Part 2)
- Managing APIs that are exposed by API flows in App Connect on IBM Cloud
- Migrating account data from a flat file to Salesforce.com using IBM App Connect Professional
- Preparing SAP connectivity for App Connect Professional
- Retrieving items from your applications
- Retrieving the history of a new Salesforce lead from IBM Db2 to email the lead owner
- Running enterprise integration solutions in App Connect on IBM Cloud
- Synchronizing account data from SAP to Salesforce.com using IBM App Connect Professional
- Syncing Marketo Leads to Salesforce Leads
- Syncing Salesforce leads with an on-premises sales system
- Updating or creating a contact in Salesforce and updating Asana when a Wufoo form is submitted
- Using IBM Message Hub to send a message to IBM Cloud Functions when a new contact is added in Salesforce
- Using the JSON parser to convert the response from an HTTP call for subsequent use in a flow