Learn how to use App Connect Designer to create an event-driven flow that when someone registers for an event in Eventbrite, creates a lead in SugarCRM and sends the attendee an email depending on whether or not they are an existing lead.
In the tutorial Creating flows for an API you created a REST API to create a customer contact in Salesforce. In this tutorial you’re going to create an API which will retrieve and update contact details in Salesforce. First, find or create everything you need: Ensure that you have completed the tutorial Creating flows for...
Learn how to use the “Notification” node in an App Connect flow to create notification cards. The notification node enables you to create a notification card that is sent when certain conditions occur. For instance, you could create a card to be notified when an event in Eventbrite has been created, so that you are...
Learn how easy it is to create an event driven flow that is triggered by a new message in Slack so that you can perform an action in another app. Note: This tutorial assumes that you have signed up for free or trial accounts for Slack and MailChimp, or that you have business accounts. Scenario:...
App Connect includes a JSON Parser that can be used to parse the output from an HTTP invoke action or some other application in a flow. If data is returned as a JSON string, the key/values pairs encoded within the string are not recognized as separate entities, so you must use the JSON Parser to...
Learn how easy it is to use App Connect to connect Wufoo to Salesforce and Asana so that every time someone submits a completed change of address form in Wufoo, a Salesforce contact is automatically updated or created, and, according to the Salesforce action, a task is added to the appropriate project in Asana. For...
Learn how to use an “If” node in an App Connect flow to perform different actions depending on the data that it receives from applications in your flow. You add an If node to a flow when you want to do some conditional processing. For example, when someone signs up to one event, you might...
Learn how to configure your App Connect flows to retrieve and process the right data at the right time. When you add a “retrieve” action to one of your App Connect flows, you can configure your flow to make sure that you’re retrieving the right items: You can retrieve items that match certain criteria. You...
Learn how easy it is to use App Connect to connect Salesforce to IBM Message Hub so that every time a new contact is created in Salesforce, Message Hub sends a message to IBM Cloud Functions. IBM Message Hub is a fully managed, cloud-based messaging service that’s available through IBM Bluemix. And IBM Cloud Functions...
Learn how easy it is to create an event-driven flow in App Connect Designer to classify the text from a Salesforce case. Then, after the text has been classified, automatically create a message in Slack identifying the type of case that has been raised and the case number. Note: This tutorial assumes that you have...
Learn how to use App Connect Designer to create an event-driven flow that creates an Insightly lead when someone registers for an event in Eventbrite and additionally subscribes the attendee to a MailChimp campaign list. Note: This tutorial assumes that you have signed up for free or trial accounts for Eventbrite, Insightly, and MailChimp, or...
Learn how to use App Connect Designer to create an event-driven flow that copies a Wufoo file attachment from a submitted form and adds it as a Box file. Note: This tutorial assumes that: You have signed up for a free account for Box or you have a business account. You have a paid Wufoo...
Learn how to create a custom application from an Integration Bus application definition file so that every time a message flow processes a message, details of that message are sent in an email from your Gmail account.
Learn how to configure a private network in IBM App Connect, with the IBM Secure Gateway to reach your apps on a private network (for example, your company network or a private cloud).
Learn how easy it is to use App Connect to connect Salesforce to Marketo so that every time a new lead is added in Salesforce, a new lead record with the same information is automatically added to Marketo.
- Adding a notification card to a flow
- Adding conditional logic to a flow
- Configuring a private network for App Connect Designer
- Creating an event driven flow so that you can use Slack to perform an action in another application
- Creating an event-driven flow
- Creating an event-driven flow that adds attendees for an Eventbrite event as Insightly leads and MailChimp list subscribers
- Creating an event-driven flow that adds attendees for an Eventbrite event as SugarCRM leads
- Creating an event-driven flow that adds someone to a MailChimp mailing list when they sign up to an event in Eventbrite
- Creating an event-driven flow that copies a Wufoo attachment to Box
- Creating an event-driven flow that updates or creates a contact in Salesforce and updates Asana whenever you receive a form in Wufoo
- Creating an event-driven flow that uses IBM Message Hub to send a message to IBM Cloud Functions when a new contact is added in Salesforce
- Creating an event-driven flow to classify Salesforce customer service queries and post a message in Slack
- Creating an event-driven flow to connect IBM Integration Bus (custom application) to Gmail
- Creating an event-driven flow to connect Salesforce to Google Sheets
- Creating an event-driven flow to connect Salesforce to Marketo
- Creating flows for an API
- Creating flows for an API (Part 2)
- Migrating account data from a flat file to Salesforce.com using IBM App Connect Professional
- Preparing SAP connectivity for App Connect Professional
- Synchronizing account data from SAP to Salesforce.com using IBM App Connect Professional
- Using IBM App Connect to retrieve items from your applications
- Using the JSON Parser to convert the response from an HTTP call for subsequent use in a flow