Develop your integration solutions and your skills further!!
Explore a variety of subjects and techniques. Learn and have a play with the resources that this sections offers you: IBM Integration Bus patterns, self-study labs, and tutorials. Check out videos, articles, blog entries, and other resources provided by leading IBM experts and thought leaders.
Within books & articles you will find executive summaries, developerWorks articles and IBM Redbooks. Which will offer you additional material to develop your knowledge and skills adopting IBM Integration Bus.
Learn how to use Integration Bus patterns to rapidly develop integration solutions for common integration use cases. IBM Integration Bus ships a wealth of patterns for common integration use cases. Pattern templates expose the points of variation in these use cases, allowing developers to rapidly deliver integration and drive out errors.
Use these presentations to improve your skills adopting IBM Integration Bus. They are a fantastic way to learn about the product.
Learn how to use general development features of IBM Integration Bus. Try out the self-study labs and develop your skills in IBM Integration Bus.
Use tutorials to improve your skills adopting IBM Integration Bus. They are a fantastic way to get you up and running, as well as trying out the product.
Learn how to use general development features of IBM Integration Bus. Try out IBM Education Assistant for IBM Integration Bus V9 and develop your skills in IBM Integration Bus.
- Decison Service video: Part 1
- Use the Business Rules authoring perspective to write business rules and create a message flow that contains a DecisionService node.
- Decision Service video: Part 2
- Deploy and execute business rules in the IBM Integration Bus runtime environment, to apply business rules-based mediation to running message flows.
- Workload Manager video
- Use the web-based console to create and apply a workload management policy to a mediation service running in IBM Integration Bus. Observe the change in throughput graphically by using the performance statistics view.