IBM Integration Bus Configuration Recommendations to Reduce Memory Usage
The major influence on the amount of memory that is used in processing data is the combination of the messages that are being processed, and how the flow is designed. However, the configuration of the integration broker runtime also has a significant effect on the memory usage, and it cannot be ignored.
What does this document cover?
This Good Operating Practice document provides recommendations for:
- Deploying message flows to Integration servers
- Configuring JVM settings for the Integration server
- Balancing the number of Integration servers
- The strategies of assigning message flows to Integration servers
How do I get this document?
- Watch the video that discusses the recommendations:
- Download a PDF version of the Good Operating Practice:
- Read the online version in the product documentation: