(March 2016: Lab updated for IIB10003) This lab shows you how to create and test a new REST API service. This scenario will be based on the EmployeeService example that you may have used in other labs in this series.
- Lab instructions
- Lab file (251 KB). Download this Lab file, and then extract to C:\ to create or update the folder C:\student10.
- The REST API tools for IIB
- Testing with Swagger UI
Related tutorial in the IIB V10 Integration Toolkit:
- Manage a set of records with IBM Integration Bus REST API services
- Learn how to use an IBM Integration Bus REST API service, based on a Swagger document, to manage a set of records.
You might also be interested in…
- An IIB Demo for REST Service
- A video blog post that shows how easy it is to use the Integration Toolkit to create a REST API service exposing a database table.
- Pushing a REST API from IBM Integration Bus V10 into IBM API Management
- A step-by-step guide shows you how easily you can push a REST API from the Integration Toolkit of IBM Integration Bus v10 to IBM API Management on Cloud.