(March 2016: Lab updated for IIB10003) This lab shows how to use a web service connection to invoke an existing Integration Service (EmployeeService). Also how to use the Graphical Data Mapper to demonstrate schemaless mapping, mapping JSON input and output data. As well as write and read elements to the Environment tree and retrieve information about the runtime environment, including the application and flow names.
- Graphical Data Mapper with schemaless mapping JSON input/output
- Mapping Node – element concatenation and Custom XPath
- Mapping Node – accessing the Environment tree
- Mapping Node – accessing IIB node runtime information
- Unit Test with the Flow Exerciser
- Invoking web services asynchronously
Related tutorial in the IIB V10 Integration Toolkit:
- Transformation using a Map in a message flow
- Learn how to use a Mapping node to transform data using a Map in an IBM Integration Bus message flow by exploring this simple example.