(March 2016: Lab updated for IIB10003) This lab guide covers how to override MQ Connection properties using MQEndpoint policies. In this lab guide you configure two MQ Applications, to show how MQ queues can be accessed on queue managers where the queue manager exists on a remote IBM MQ Appliance using an MQ Client connection.
- Running MQ applications on IIB Nodes without an associated queue manager
- Generating and attaching an MQ Endpoint Policy in Toolkit
- Configuring an MQ Endpoint Policy in the Web Administration Console
- IIB Flow Exerciser testing
- Connecting to queues on an MQ Appliance
Add MQ to IIB.