You can use the IBM Integration Bus Toolkit to write business rules by using natural language, so that they can be read easily by business users (for example, a business analyst). In the Integration Toolkit, you create a decision service, which is a collection of rules that are used to process a message.
A DecisionService node executes those business rules to provide operations like routing, validation, and transformation. You can either write rules in the Integration Toolkit, or import rules from IBM Operational Decision Manager. You can also retrieve rules from an external IBM Operational Decision Manager repository.
- Creating business rules in the ODM Rule Designer
- Deploying to the ODM Decision Center and Rule Execution Server
- Using the rule in the IIB Toolkit with a Decision Service node
- Testing the rule with IIB
- Updating the rule with the ODM Business Console
Add IBM Operational Decision Manager to IIB.