(March 2016: Lab updated for IIB10003) This lab investigates two techniques for message flow security:
1. Authentication and authorisation with username/password, using an LDAP database for both authentication and authorisation.
2. Authentication and authorisation with X.509 certificates
- The JSON Client Application
- IBM Security Directory Server
- Securing message flows with LDAP Authentication and Authorisation (username and password)
- Using clear text and SSL connections to LDAP
- Extracting credentials from X.509 certificates for authorisation