IBM® Integration Bus on Cloud delivers a fully managed Integration Bus environment that helps your business start projects quickly and easily by enabling you to deploy integration solutions on the cloud without the need to acquire and maintain an IT infrastructure.
Integration Bus on Cloud helps you:
- Get started quickly with Integration Bus projects in a cloud-based environment that is ready when you are:
- Offers a complete deployment and monitoring environment that is immediately available.
- Eliminates inhibitors to typical on-premise-based projects, such as the need for hardware and perpetual software licenses.
- Manage initial startup costs by enabling projects to start small with a subscription-based consumption model that can grow over time:
- Only pay for what you use with subscription-based pricing based on capacity.
- Scale the number of users depending on your needs.
- Manage flexibility between on-premise and cloud environments:
- Integration Bus on Cloud capabilities are fully compatible with Integration Bus V10.0.0.2 or later.
- Integration logic can be moved between Integration Bus running on premise and Integration Bus on Cloud.
- Know IBM is managing the integration platform services and cloud infrastructure with support around the clock:
- An Integration Bus environment with operations monitored round the clock by IBM
- Support through an IBM community-based forum or through IBM Support, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Hosting in multiple data centers worldwide, and protection by IBM cloud security strategies. It delivers a highly scalable, hosted IT intrastructure with on-demand access to virtual servers and storage resources.
If you would like to know more about IBM Integration Bus on Cloud, see the IBM Integration Bus on Cloud announcement letter.