IBM Operational Analytics provides a no charge Log Analysis Entry Edition to familiarize yourself with the features and strength of Log Analysis for analyzing unstructured data. Use to experience the insightful Dashboards providing visual representations of important messages with the ability to drill down into situations needing attention.
Get started with Log Analysis – Entry Edition to take advantage of these benefits:
- 100% Free Version of Log Analysis
- Resolve problems faster in your own environment
- Simple download and installation
- Supports free IBM middleware extensions
- Support provided via online forums
- Includes data ingestion up to 2Gb/day
- For non-production deployments only
- Perfect for small development and test teams
- Evaluate with your own data before you purchase
- Insight Pack Extensions available on our Operations Analytics Community
- Upgrade to Standard or Enterprise Edition with a license change
Two deployment options:
- Operating System install (SUSE or RHEL) – use as long as you wish perpetual license
- Virtual Appliance (Vmware) – restricted to 180 days use
Limited to data ingestion of up to 2Gb/day. This edition is not warranted or supported and may not be used in production environments. Upgrade to the fully supported Standard Edition by applying a license change.
Product: Entry Edition
Cost: No Charge
Languages supported: English
Operating System: Linux Redhat 5, 6 or 7 on x86-64 bit, System Z or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (64 bit), and Power 8 ppc64 LE.
See the Quick Start Guide for installation instructions and prerequisites.
This edition is not warranted or supported and may not be used in production environments. When you download the Entry Edition you can submit technical problems and questions through our online forum.