We’ve recently released IBM Netcool Operations Insight v1.6 (NOI 1.6) with a host of great new capabilities. They’re designed to help you manage any environment including on-premise and hybrid cloud. NOI can help with each of the steps in the following figure. In this article, we’ll focus on Netcool Analytics which helps reduce noise, group events related to the same incident, and resolve issues.
Explore and learn about Netcool Analytics and how an operator can resolve an issue by using the tools provided by analytics.
Netcool enables the operator to:
- Correlate, reduce noise and incidents through the event viewer
- Investigate and take action thanks to temporal and scope based grouping
- Discover deep insights from seasonality
- Get comprehensive context through topology
- Resolve the issue via runbook
Click the following links to some videos that will help you to discover more about these features:
- Correlate, reduce noise and incidents with Netcool Analytics
- Investigate and take action with Netcool Analytics
- Discover deep insights from seasonality with Netcool Analytics
- Get comprehensive context with Netcool Analytics
- Resolve issues via runbook with Netcool Analytics
- Netcool Analytics – full version
Find out more
In this blog post, I discussed how NOI reduces the number of your events. I showed you how our brand-new, out-of-the-box Analytics can reduce events even further.
If you would like to know more about how NOI can help you reduce noise and incidents, and help you work more efficiently, please feel free to contact us!
- Discover how to modernize IT operations management (ITOM) with artificial intelligence operations (AIOps) and hybrid deployment options at the IBM ITOM site.
- For details and pricing information about IBM Netcool Operations Insight (NOI), visit the IBM NOI site
- NOI 1.6 released on June 31 2019. Read more about the new features of NOI 1.6
- Explore NOI 1.6 further in this series of blogs from the technical team who created this release.