IBM Netcool Agile Service Manager (ASM) provides operations teams with complete up-to-date visibility and control over dynamic infrastructure and services. ASM enables you to create pre-defined subtopologies relevant to a particular role which can be visualised at a later stage. In this article, we’ll focus on how ASM provides quick access to relevant, visual context that will accelerate mean-time-to-know and mean-time-to-repair.
Netcool Agile Service Manager
Explore and learn about Netcool Agile Service Manager and how it can help you extract relevant business context by using the topology about your critical business applications, services, and infrastructure. We’ve recently added capabilities in Agile Service Manager that enables the operator to:
- View and explore topologies and subtopologies relevant to a particular role
- Create templates for front-end services
- Create templates for payment services
- Navigate templates
Click the following links to some videos that will help you to discover more about these features:
- View topologies with Netcool Agile Service Manager
- Create templates for front-end services with Netcool Agile Service Manager
- Create templates for payment services with Netcool Agile Service Manager
- Navigate templates with Netcool Agile Service Manager
- Netcool Agile Service Manager – full version
Find out more
If you would like to know more about how Netcool Agile Service Manager can help you get relevant context of your business applications, and help you work more efficiently, please feel free to contact us!
- Discover how to modernize IT operations management (ITOM) with artificial intelligence operations (AIOps) and hybrid deployment options at the IBM ITOM site.
- For details and pricing information about IBM Netcool Operations Insight (NOI), visit the IBM NOI site
- NOI 1.6 released on June 30 2019. Read more about the new features of NOI 1.6
- Explore NOI 1.6 further in this series of blogs from the technical team who created this release.