The Apache CouchDB Insight Pack gives customers support to ingest data from various Apache CouchDB logs into IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis. They can then use a rich set of analytical dashboards to visualize metadata and derived metrics from log content, along with performing additional queries on the content.
The dynamic dashboards provided with the Apache CouchDB Insight Pack help in visualizing the data which is available through Apache CouchDB logs. You can view the dashboards at a later time from the Search Dashboards pane.
Apache CouchDB Couch Log Health Dashboard
This dashboard displays charts for the Apache CouchDB host based on the HTTP response status and log errors in the Apache CouchDB Couch Log.
These charts display top 5 datasource host names with maximum HTTP Server Errors, HTTP Client Errors and Log Errors as per the collected log records.
Apache CouchDB Couch Log Dashboard
This dashboard displays HTTP Server Error, HTTP Client Errors and Log Errors for particular Apache CouchDB server host for the configured time period.
With the Quick Searches feature for Apache CouchDB Insight Pack, users can create saved searches for a keyword or a series of keywords. You can run the searches at a later time from the Saved Searches pane.
Common Patterns: These searches are simple or common strings used while looking for different problems such as error, fatal, critical, failure, warning, and so on in the logs.
- Apache CouchDB HTTP Server Errors: This search query, when applied to the Apache CouchDB Couch Logs collected from the Apache CouchDB, displays log messages when HTTP Server Errors occurred.
- Apache CouchDB HTTP Client Errors: This search query, when applied to the Apache CouchDB Couch Logs collected from the Apache CouchDB, displays log messages when HTTP Client Errors occurred.
- Apache CouchDB Error Logs: This search query, when applied to the Apache CouchDB Couch Logs collected from the Apache CouchDB, displays log messages with log level error.
Review the following video for information on using and setting up the Insight Pack.
IBM Operations Analytics-Log Analysis Insight Packs for Infrastructure-Standard Install License.
Cost: License Fee
- IBM Operations Analytics â€“ Log Analysis version 1.3.1 or above.
- Apache CouchDB 1.5.1 or Apache CouchDB 1.6.1
- Purchased â€śIBM Operations Analytics-Log Analysis Insight Packs for Infrastructure-Standard 1.1â€ť License for each installed Insight Pack.
This package is subject to the License terms included with the Insight Pack, along with those displayed upon download.
To report a problem with deploying this entry, entitled customers may contact the country specific IBM support channel, reference the IBM Worldwide Directory. Also use the “Support” link to access the support site for IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis information.