The Log Analysis HAProxy Health Pack provides users the ability to monitor the health of the HAProxy component in Log Analysis deployments.
The health pack includes two default dashboards providing an overview of the backend service status and sessions statistics over time. There are four different versions of the default dashboards to filter on the last 15 minutes, hours, days and years.
Service Status Dashboard
The following panels are included in Service Status dashboard:
- Server status: Display the service downtime.
- Server status reason: Displays the reason that is associated with the status over time.
- Active connections trend: Displays the number of active connections over time.
- Overall terminations: Displays terminations as a proportion of total requests.
- Bytes transmitted to clients: Displays the time when data is sent to clients.
- Client to server mapping: Displays the servers that are mapped to the clients.
- Termination trend per client: Displays the trend of terminations over time.
Session Health Dashboard
The following panels are included in Session Health dashboard:
- Connection status: Displays the status of the server connections over time.
- Client distribution over sessions: Displays how clients are distributed between sessions.
- Request processed in back-end queue: Displays the requests that are processed in the back-end.
- Request processed in server queue: Displays the requests that are processed on the server.
- Maximum connection retries: Displays the maximum number of retries per connection.
- Back-end concurrent connections: Displays the number of concurrent connections that are made to the back-end.
- Server load: Displays the load on the server.
- Front-end concurrent connections: Displays the number of concurrent connections that are made to the front end.
HAProxy uses two different log file formats for regular message and status messages.
Cost: No Charge
- IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis v1.3.5 and later
- Logstash 2.2.1 or later
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
Download license L-JROZ-72S5LA
To report a problem with deploying this entry, entitled customers may contact the country specific IBM support channel, reference the IBM Worldwide Directory. Also use the “Support” link to access the support site for IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis information.