The IBM Pure Application System Insight Pack provides the capability to index and search against IBM PureApp log files using IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis. Use for faster PureApp problem identification to locate job and service related concerns.
Use the IBM PureApp Insight Pack dashboard to find jobs and services that were blocked, failed, stopped, or completed.
- IBM PureApp Job Status Insight Pack app contains the following charts:
- Failed jobs: Plots a pie that displays the jobs that failed.
- Failed jobs trend: Plots a histogram that displays the trend of failed jobs over time.
- The IBM PureApp Service Status Insight Pack app contains the following charts:
- Stopped Services: Plots a pie that displays the services that stopped.
- Stopped service trend: Plots a histogram that displays the trend of stopped services over time.
The IBM PureApp Insight Pack supports logs from the PureApplication System W2500 2.1.0.
Support is provided for searching and indexing the following:
- Job status logs that are generated for all System Initiated and User Initiated jobs
- Service status logs
Review the following video for information on using and setting up the Insight Pack.
Note: Video to be added.
BPM Insight Pack Overview presentation used in the video.
Cost: No Charge
- IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis v220.127.116.11 and later
- PureApplication System W2500 2.1.0
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
Download license L-JROZ-72S5LA
To report a problem with deploying this entry, entitled customers may contact the country specific IBM support channel, reference the IBM Worldwide Directory. Also use the “Support” link to access the support site for IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis information.