The Log Analysis Health Packs provide the capability to ingest logs from and monitor Health of Log Analysis components with following dashboards:
- Log Analysis Health Pack Dashboard
- Monitor UnityApplication.log, GenericReceiver.log and solr.log
- Identify LA Application Errors/Warnings
- Examples: Datasource misconfigured, Data Ingestion Failures, Search Runtime Errors, Annotation Failures in LA, Data Ingestion Statistics
- Monitor Log File Agent’s own log
- Identify LFA Errors/Warnings
- Examples: Event Drop Warnings at LFA, GSKit Errors, File rotation errors
- Monitor RubyDebug logs and GrokParseFailure logs generated for the LA Health logs
- Capture Message, Tags and important keys in the log json
- Examples: Grok Failures due to varying/non matching input log, Errors/Warnings resulting in processing failure at logstash
There are 3 Health packs zipped into 1 single package. And this single zip package is made available for download. You need to download this zip package and extract all 3 health pack zips from the downloaded package. Installation of these packs is through the standard procedure using pkg_mgmt.sh script.
Cost: No Charge
- IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis v22.214.171.124 and later
- Logstash 2.2.1 or later
This package is subject to the terms and conditions displayed upon download.
Download license L-JROZ-72S5LA
To report a problem with deploying this entry, entitled customers may contact the country specific IBM support channel, reference the IBM Worldwide Directory. Also use the “Support” link to access the support site for IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis information.