IBM Operations Analytics for z Systems supports all major z/OS subsystems. It provides the capability to collect log data from z/OS SYSLOG, job logs, and USS log files. In addition, it is able to collect SMF data to provide insights into the performance of z/OS applications.
IBM Operations Analytics for z Systems includes a z/OS log forwarder and an SMF data provider for real-time streaming of z/OS data to the Operations Analytics â€“ Log Analysis server.
In addition, it provides out-of-the-box dashboards and quick searches for all major z/OS subsystems.
- z/OS SYSLOG Troubleshooting dashboard
- z/OS SYSLOG Time Comparison dashboard
- DB2Â® for z/OS Troubleshooting dashboard
- CICSÂ® Transaction Server for z/OS Troubleshooting dashboard
- IMSâ„˘ for z/OS Troubleshooting dashboard
- WebSphereÂ® MQ for z/OS Troubleshooting dashboard
- WebSphere Application Server for z/OS Troubleshooting dashboard
- z/OS Networking dashboard
- DB2Â® for z/OS SMF30 Dashboard
- CICSÂ® TS for z/OS SMF30 Dashboard
- IMSâ„˘ for z/OS SMF30 Dashboard
- MQ for z/OS SMF30 Dashboard
- SMF30 for z/OS Dashboard
- Quick search samples for DB2, CICS TS, IMS and WebSphere MQ for z/OS
- Quick search samples for WebSphere Application Server for z/OS
- z/OS network quick search samples, providing insights into ATTLS, CSSMTP, FTP, IKED, IPSEC, OMPROUTE, Pagent, syslogd, TCP/IP, telnet and VTAM
- Quick search samples for SMF type 30 records
For detailed information about the capabilities and operational insights provided with IBM Operations Analytics for z Systems, please review the product documentation at http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS55JD/welcome.
For additional information, see the announcement letter at http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/3/897/ENUS215-133/index.html
Review the following playlist for information on installing, configuring and using IBM Operations Analytics for z Systems.
Product Identification Number: 5698-AAP
Cost: Contact your local IBM representative
To order, contact your Americas Call Centers, local IBM representative, or your IBM Business Partner.
Where available, IBM ShopzSeries (http://www.software.ibm.com/ShopzSeries) may be used for Internet delivery.
- IBM Operations Analytics â€“ Log Analysis v126.96.36.199 (included in product package) and later.
This product is subject to the license terms and conditions included in the product package.
To report a problem with this entry, entitled customers may contact the country specific IBM support channel, reference the IBM Worldwide Directory. Also use the “Support” link to access the support site for IBM Operations Analytics – Log Analysis information.