The latest refresh is now available on our Downloads page. This refresh contains the January 2019 Oracle critical patch update.
Fix pack 30 also includes the following updates:
- An updated version of the Eclipse OpenJ9 VM, including the following changes:
- Support for pause-less garbage collection on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Idle tuning (using the -XX:[+|-]IdleTuningGcOnIdle and -XX:[+|-]IdleTuningCompactOnIdle options) is enabled by default when the VM runs in a docker container.
- The default shared classes cache directory permissions for non-Windows operating systems are now stricter.
- The anon and NULL security algorithms are now disabled by default.
- IBM fixes to the code base.
You can read more about these changes in the user documentation: