Service refresh 6 is now available from the Downloads page. This refresh contains the October 2019 Oracle critical patch update (with the exception of CVE-2019-2949, as listed in the security bulletin) and the following changes:
- An updated version of the Eclipse OpenJ9 VM, with the following updates:
- The format of the HOOKS section of a Java dump, which shows internal VM event callbacks, has changed.
- Support for new hardware: IBM® z15
- Support for new operating systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.7, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP1, and z/OS® 2.4
- More algorithm support for the JCEPlus and JCEPlusFIPS providers
- IBM fixes to the code base
You can read more about these changes in the user documentation: