IBM at OpenJS World 2020
Check out the following opportunities to hear from and talk to our contributors:
- Talk: Tuesday, June 23 @ 11:10am – Low-Code for the Node.js Developer – Nick O’Leary, @knolleary
- Talk: Tuesday, June 23 @ 3:05pm – A Practical Guide to Contributing: Node.js and Other OpenJS Projects – Joe Sepi, @joe_sepi
- Talk: Tuesday, June 23 @ 3:50pm Possible Tools: The Present & Future of Tooling in Node.js – Christopher Hiller, @b0neskull
- Keynote: Wednesday, June 24 @10:38am Who Says Elephants Can’t Dance with Node.js Michael Dawson and Joe Sepi, @mhdawson1, @joe_sepi
- Talk: Wednesday, June 24 @ 2:25pm Chronicles of the Node.js Ecosystem: The Consumer, The Author, and The Maintainer – Bethany Griggs, @BethGriggs
You can also come to our virtual booth to:
- Learn about the different ways that IBM supports Node.js developers
- Talk to one of our collaborators/speakers and learn more about our contributions in the community
- Try out one of our QuickLabs
- Dive into more detail with our lab on cloud-native Node.js.
- Learn more about Call for Code
No infrastructure, just code. See the simplicity of serverless
Create REST APIs in minutes with LoopBack 4
Cloud-native development with Node.js
Call for Code
The 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge is happening now, with submissions for this Tech for Good challenge, due July 31. Use your technical skills to build technology solutions that fight COVID-19 or climate change.
Can’t make it to OpenJS World or want to explore more of Node.js at IBM, check out the Node.js technology page on IBM Developer.