Note: This learning path uses the new Watson Assistant experience. After October 8, 2021, all instances (except the standard plan) can switch between the classic and new Watson Assistant experiences by going to the upper-right corner of the Watson Assistant screen and clicking the Manage icon.
This learning path is designed for developers interested in quickly getting up to speed and working with Watson Assistant. It uses tutorials to demonstrate how to create skills and use them with virtual assistants. See the Watson Assistant page for more information on features and getting started.
Estimated time to complete
Approximately 2 hours.
With this learning path, you get:
- An understanding of Watson Assistant
- Typical architectures to follow
- How to create an assistant, including adding a skill with intents, entities, and a dialog, and creating a sample app
- How to embed an Assistant chatbot into any web page
- How to add Watson Discovery skills to your chatbot
- How to enable voice conversations by linking your Assistant to Watson speech services