Summary, next steps, and additional resources
In this learning path, you got an introduction to and learned how to work with Watson Assistant. The learning path covered:
- An understanding of Watson Assistant
- Typical architectures to follow
- How to create an assistant, including adding a skill with intents, entities, and a dialog, and creating a sample app
- How to embed an Assistant chatbot into any web page
- How to add Watson Discovery skills to your chatbot
- How to enable voice conversations by linking your Assistant to Watson speech services
Continue your learning and building your deep learning skills with more how-to tutorials and articles on the IBM Developer Watson Assistant page.
See the Watson Assistant product page for more information on features and getting started.