Summary, next steps, and additional resources
This learning path is designed for anyone interested in quickly getting up to speed with using IBM Watson Studio. Watson Studio simplifies the process of experimentation to deployment, as well as data exploration, model development, and training. This learning path consists of step-by-step tutorials that explain the process of working with data using Watson Studio. The learning path covered:
- What is Watson Studio?
- Data science methodologies
- Common architectures
- Data understanding, visualization, preparation, and transformation
- Automating model building and the AutoAI Experiment
- How to create SPSS Modeler flows in IBM Watson Studio
- How to build models using Jupyter Notebooks in IBM Watson Studio
Continue your learning and building your Watson Studio skills with more how-to tutorials and articles on the IBM Developer Watson Studio page.