This learning path is designed for anyone interested in quickly getting up to speed with machine learning. The learning path consists of step-by-step tutorials with hands-on demonstrations where you will build models and use them in apps. You’ll use Python and scikit-learn to build and test the models.
Estimated time to complete
Approximately 2 hours.
Upon completion of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Understand what machine learning is
- Understand supervised versus unsupervised learning
- Perform data exploration and preprocessing
- Prepare and train a classification model
- Understand linear regression
- Know the basics of solving a classification-based machine learning problem
- Understand and use clustering algorithms using Python and scikit-learn