This learning path is designed for anyone interested in quickly getting up to speed with IBM Streams — an advanced analytics platform that allows you to develop applications that analyze data in real time. This learning path consists of articles and step-by-step tutorials, and code patterns that explain the process of detecting patterns and trends as they occur.
Estimated time to complete
Approximately 2 hours.
The learning path covers:
- Key concepts and advantages of using IBM Streams
- Building and demonstrating a streaming app
- Creating a streaming app powered by Apache Kafka
- Building a streaming app using a Python API
- Accessing streaming data with REST services
- Scoring streaming data with a machine learning model