Deep Learning consists of algorithms that permit software to train itself— by exposing multilayered neural networks to vast amounts of data. It is most frequently used to perform tasks like speech and image recognition.
The intelligence in the process sits within the deep learning software frameworks themselves— which develop that neural model of understanding by building weights and connections between many, many data points— often millions in a training data set.
Deep learning thrives when other traditional techniques to solving your problem fail: where you want derive insightful or complex relationships from vast data, custom programming is impossible, or on visual or auditory data.
Enterprise-ready software distribution built on open source
- Deploy in hours, not months through a binary download of the key open-source frameworks (PowerAI releases)
- Available paid support
Tools for ease of development
- Reduce data preparation time by an order of magnitude, with upcoming tools
- Automated hyper-parameter tuning & optimization to make your models faster and more accurate (tech preview)
Performance with faster training times
Take a free test drive on PowerAI
The World’s fastest AI platform for enterprise solutions
Experience the performance, capability, and ease-of-use of PowerAI in the cloud.
- Run your applications faster than ever before with NVIDIA GPU accelerators that deliver several multiples of higher performance than on CPU alone.
- Run your own code or try one of the pre-packaged popular frameworks such as Caffe or TensorFlow. Find information about all of the components in PowerAI here.
- Frameworks are available built, installed, and configured ready to use immediately with GPUs or without.
- Don’t have an application but simply want to experience compelling industry use cases? The trial includes several cognitive journey demos to try out as Jupyter notebooks.
- No set up required. Your free trial comes with a container pre-configured with the necessary frameworks and libraries.
- Get free access for 24 hours. Register now!
Ask a question, contribute to the conversation, and meet the IBM PowerAI team: