Whether youâ€™re looking for a specific open source package that runs on the POWER architecture (ppc64le) or youâ€™re just interested in whatâ€™s available on the platform, enter a package name in the search field below, select a Linux distribution, and let OSPAT do the hard work for you.
If your search doesn’t yield results, try some of these tips to help you find what you’re looking for:
- Use double quotes (“”) for exact name search or if your package name contains spaces. For example, “my ppc64le package”
- Read the FAQ for search tips and general information about working with OSPAT
- For open source packages, try searching the package web site or community repositories such as:
- For IBM product information, try the IBM Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) page
- For ISV applications or enterprise support for open source packages, check the support matrix and release notes on the ISV web site and/or engage the ISV directly
If you still donâ€™t find the open source package youâ€™re looking for or you need assistance porting to the POWER platform, request help from the IBM open source ecosystem team.
Refine your results
Filter by distribution
|Package name||Package version||Supported distributions||Source location and other links|