IBM Explorer for z/OS Aqua V3.1.0 is now ‘live’ and available for download!
Newly supported on Eclipse Neon V4.6, the z/OS Explorer Aqua integration platform and products can be installed through IBM Installation Manager or Eclipse p2 on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. For more information on installing z/OS Explorer, visit our new Mainframe Developer Center on IBM developerWorks.
Highlights of z/OS Explorer Aqua V3.1.0:
1. This delivery includes the following product releases & updates:
- IBM Explorer for z/OS V184.108.40.206
- IBM CICS Explorer V220.127.116.11
- IBM z/OS Connect Enterprise Edition V18.104.22.168
- IBM CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS V22.214.171.124
- IBM CICS Deployment Assistant for z/OS V126.96.36.199
- IBM CICS Interdependency Analyzer for z/OS V188.8.131.52
- IBM CICS Performance Analyzer for z/OS V184.108.40.206
- IBM CICS Transaction Gateway V220.127.116.11
- IBM Rational Team Concert – Client Extension for Eclipse 4.x V6.0.3
Note: z/OS Explorer Aqua V3.0.x which is built on Eclipse Luna V4.4 will continue to be supported.
2. This release also introduces a new Installation Manager-based installer for IBM Knowledge Centers for z/OS Explorer Aqua. It currently supports local installation and self-hosting of product documentation for IBM Explorer for z/OS, IBM CICS Explorer and IBM z/OS Connect Enterprise Edition with more products expected to be supported in the near future. For more information about using the new installer, see KC installer for z/OS Explorer Aqua.
3. A complete redesign of our Mainframe Developer Center designed and developed in accordance to IBM’s Northstar web standard. This new Developer Center focuses on providing a modern, high performance and highly responsive experience that optimizes screen use and maximizes outreach with significant focus on the organization & presentation of product and instructional contents for an exceptional user experience.
Enjoy the experience!
If you have any question or comment, drop us a note at our Mainframe Developer Center forum.