IBM z/OS Debugger has just released it host PTFs UI48534, UI48533, UI48532 with many fixes, and includes the following new and exciting features:
- Support is added for CICS Transaction Server for z/OS® V5.4.
- CICS DTCN transaction now supports session types DTC and DIR.
- LIST capability is added to IMS Transaction Isolation Facility batch interface.
- DFSMSCE0 exit sharing is implemented for IMS Transaction Isolation Facility.
- A new EQAOPTS command, DISABLERLIM , is added to control whether z/OS Debugger disables Omegamon RLIM resource limiting during a debug session.
- EQAOPTS command STARTSTOPMSG is enhanced to allow storing STARTSTOP messages in STARTSTOPMSGDSN in the CICS environment.
- The Debug Manager documentation has been updated to include messages and detailed message information.