We are excited to announce the release of IBM Z Development and Test Environment (ZD&T) V12.0.3. With this latest release, ZD&T offers new capabilities focused on provisioning and better user experience.
- Support updating deployed ZD&T instance. Customers can easily synchronize their ZD&T instance with the source system without re-provisioning the entire environment.
- Support SMS configuration on ADCD image. Customers can have a method to place datasets on certain volumes to make data portability far easier.
- Emulator Installer is available on Enterprise Edition. Customers can now install ZD&T emulator directly from the EE installer.
- New ADCD bundle (2018 Winter Distribution).
- New zPDT Emulator 1.9. General performance improvements were made, especially on the Java™ performance.
- Numerous enhancements to the web based interface and corresponding REST APIs
- Various usability, navigation, and defect fixes.
- To view the complete list, please visit our Knowledge Centre.
Our latest case study with Tieto and Xact.
To hear more about what our clients say about ZD&T, please visit Techvalidate site.
For more information and to keep up with the latest updates, please visit the Library page.
Let us know what additional functionality you need in ZD&T by submitting feature requests in the IBM RFE Community.
Watch the latest video.