Host Configuration Assistant for Z Development (HCA) V2.1 has been released.
In V2.1, HCA is updated to support the host configuration of the following product releases:
- IBM Application Delivery Foundation for z/OS V3.2 (renamed from IBM Application Delivery Foundation for z Systems)
- IBM Developer for z/OS Enterprise Edition V14.2 (renamed from IBM Developer for z Systems Enterprise Edition)
- IBM Developer for z/OS V14.2 (renamed from IBM Developer for z Systems)
- IBM Debug for z/OS V14.2 (renamed from IBM Debug for z Systems)
- IBM Z Open Development V2.0
- IBM Z Open Unit Test V2.0
- IBM Dependency Based Build V1.0.6
- IBM Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS V14.2
IBM Z Open Automation Utilities is a new host component that provides the underlying runtime to support executing automation tasks on z/OS via Java, Python, and shell commands.
With ZOA Utilities, you can run traditional MVS commands and perform a number of data set operations in the scripting language of your choice.
In HCA, the ZOA Utilities can now be selected on the DBB feature selection page.
Back options are added on the feature selection pages to facilitate navigation between the pages.
Please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com) if there is any feedback on HCA.
Enjoy the new functions!
Host Configuration Assistant for Z Development (HCA) V2.0 released
ADFz Host Configuration Assistant V1.3.0 released
ADFz Host Configuration Assistant (HCA) V1.2 released
Host Configuration Assistant V1.1 launched
IBM ADFz Host Configuration Assistant is available!