IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence for IBM Z (IBM ADDI) V22.214.171.124 has just been released. In this June release, we’ve introduced the following new features and enhancements:
- Added a configuration wizard for clean installations. With this wizard, you can configure IBM AD servers, databases, and components, without the need to manually update the configuration files. For more information, see topic Configuring with the IBM AD Configuration Wizard.
- Updated the user interface and functionality of IBM AD Configuration Server to support monitoring service components and configuring advanced settings.
- Enhanced the build performance.
- When using a single instance of IBM AD Build Client, parallel synchronize processes are supported. You can split a huge project into multiple smaller projects, and then build the projects at the same time to reduce the total build time.
- Build selection and make processes now run in bulk. A database transaction is performed for each file type, instead of each file.
- Enhanced IBM AD Audit Service.
- Added the user license monitoring capability in IBM AD Audit Service. For more information, see topic Audit Service Web GUI Overview.
- Added Db2 for z/OS support for IBM AD Audit Service. For more information, see topic IBM AD Web Services Prerequisites.
- Moved IBM Software License Metric Tag (SLMT) file generation to be centralized in IBM AD Audit Service, instead of in each IBM AD Analyze Client. For more information, see topic Integration with IBM License Metric Tool.
- Enhanced the Cross Applications Callgraph. After the Cross Applications Callgraph is generated, the “Showing internal callgraph” option, which can be performed on one or more selected projects, is available.
- Enhanced the Job Callgraph. When a JCL job uses the SASSTRLR tool to run the CA7 DEMAND and RUN commands to call another job, the call is collected by the JCL compiler. This type of calls can be shown in the Job Callgraph.
- Supported setting the source file encoding in IBM AD File Service. For more information, see Configuring IBM AD File Service topics.
- To eliminate false negative results, added the option to exclude components from the Missing Components Report.
- Enhanced PL/I support by supporting more SQL keywords and fixing compiler bugs.
To download the IBM ADDI V126.96.36.199 fixpack packages on Fix Central, click the following links：
For more information about IBM ADDI, check the following links.
- IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence for IBM Z Announcement Letter
- IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence for IBM Z Library page
- Online help doc on Knowledge Center
- Fix list pages
- Marketplace page for IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence for IBM Z
- IBM Z Trial Program – IBM ADDI free trial
- IBM ADDI Overview (video)
- IBM ADDI related blogs on Mainframe DEV site
- IBM ADDI product column on IBM Doc Buddy