Date(s) - 12/12/2017
11:00 am - 11:45 am
To seize digital business opportunities, companies must transform infrastructure and processes to deliver higher-quality applications with greater agility. The IBM Digital Transformation Model enables you to assess the current and future state of your enterprise applications.
Using this model, you can:
• Rapidly classify business applications into levels based on their business needs
• Understand which DevOps and API Management practices and tools are the most relevant for each level
• Assess the current state of development practices and establish areas that require greatest need for improvement
• Get personalized recommendations and insights to transform your enterprise applications
• Leverage a common framework for discussions and alignment around investments priorities that can be leveraged by IBM, LOBs and IT Read more: IBM Digital Transformation Model for IBM Z: Are you getting the most out of the API Economy?