DPO is a technical-services program provided by IBM, to qualified corporations that have purchased IDz and intend to roll the product out. This program aims to help you deploy IDz efficiently and effectively – with high product adoption, effective technical use and maximum Return-on-Investment.
DPO is staffed with senior IBM IDz specialists – who have spent (minimally) 5 years doing IDz rollout work and deep-dive technical support work, and are arguably the best in the world at this.
We assist you with all phases of product deployment:
- Optimization (tuning)
- Installation (standard I.M. …or… silent install)
- Site-specific (custom) workspace design
- Administration and management
How does the program work?
After engaging with the DPO team, you will be contacted by an IBM/DPO Project Manager – who will obtain detailed information on your Rollout. We will match your Rollout project with specific technical specialists and host a series of informal meetings and presentations – aimed at helping you achieve your goals. While the process is optimized around your specific needs, we target a 12-week (or less) timeframe for our involvement.
- All assistance is provided via email, documentation, remote calls and web-conferences – we do not go on-site
- You are allotted up to 50 hours of remote technical assistance from our experts
- All assistance is rendered in English
- All meetings and technical enablement are scheduled through your IBM/DPO Project Manager
What is not provided through the DPO program
- Training is not provided
- We do not work with/or advise you on your shops SDLC or its SCM (source control management) product
- Additional TSO/ISPF integration work (Menu Manager, HATS/RCP, etc.)
How much does DPO cost … and how do I know if my company qualifies for it?
- Cost: There is no charge for DPO assistance
- Qualification: To find out if your shop qualifies for DPO, or for additional information on this program contact Rocco Cocco/IBM DPO Project Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org