IBMÂ® CICSÂ® Interdependency Analyzer is a dynamic discovery tool that helps you understand the relationships, dependencies and flows of CICS applications. These insights help you modernize, mobile-enable and cloud-enable CICS applications with confidence.
CICS Interdependency Analyzer:
- Automates discovery and collection of dependency, affinity and command flow data to an IBM DB2Â® database.
- Navigates CICS resource relationships easily with the plug-in for IBM CICS ExplorerÂ®.
- Increases operational efficiency with thread-safe analysis to reduce CPU usage.
- Enhances service agility by reducing the time needed for upgrades, identifying service-enablement candidates and building a CICS cloud.
New graphical visualization view to help understand platform and application relationships.
Maximize operational efficiency using detailed understanding of CICS application relationships and dependencies, facilitating threadsafe projects and CICS cloud enablement.
- Understand - discover and visualise application structure and command flow, assisting with problem determination and system management.
- Optimize - application insights allow for modifications to improve performance and reduce management complexity.
- Consolidate - affinity analysis enables you to consolidate CICS infrastructure and reduce operational overheads.