The IBMÂ® IMSâ„˘ Configuration Manager for z/OSÂ® Eclipse plug-in allows you to browse and compare IMS parameters across your IMS environment. When combined with IMS Configuration Manager's autodiscovery feature, you can start your analysis of potentially hundreds of IMS systems within minutes of initial set up.
The key functions and highlights of the IBMÂ® IMSâ„˘ Configuration Manager for z/OSÂ® Eclipse plug-in include:
- Rapid line-by-line, cross-system comparisons of IMS PROCLIB parameters across multiple sysplexes.
- Quickly identify configuration errors and anomalies that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
- Know more about your system configuration than ever before.
Perform the following tasks with the IMS Configuration Manager Eclipse plug-in:
- Rapidly compare consolidated IMS parameter values across multiple IMS systems and IMSplexes.
- Identify which parameter values are in a JCL override and which are in PROCLIB member.
- List and review live IMS system resources and conduct cross-system comparisons.
- Submit IMS type-2 commands, view formatted responses, and compare response output between multiple systems.
- Use filters to highlight transactions matching certain attributes.
- Save commonly used parameter, resource, and command queries for later use.
- List all active parameter members across your enterprise and drill down to parameter values.
- Export result sets to external spreadsheet applications for further analysis or record keeping.