The IBMÂ® IMSâ„˘ Connect Extensions for z/OSÂ® Operations Console is a plug-in for z/OS Explorer that provides you with additional capabilities beyond the IBM IMS Connect Extensions for z/OS ISPF-based interface. Use the Operations Console to view real-time IMS Connect information, stop and start datastores, suspend and resume routing, and issue IMS Connect WTOR command or IMS Connect z/OS command and IMS type-1 commands.
- Use the IMSâ„˘ Connect Extensions as a single point of control for multiple IMS Connect systems. Use the Operations Console to perform the following tasks:
- Conduct status monitoring of IMS Connect systems
- Review event statistics for a selected IMS Connect system
- Monitor and view details of active sessions between IMS Connect and its clients
- Stop active sessions that may be taking longer than expected to complete
- Stop and start IMS data stores, ports, and exits
- Suspend and resume routing to a datastore to drain it of in-progress transactions, typically before IMS shut down
Draining an IMS data store using IMS Connect Extensions Operations Console
Stopping an active session in the IMS Connect Extensions Operations Console
Viewing TCP/IP port statistics in the IMS Connect Extensions Operations Console
IMS Performance Solution Pack
IMS Connect Extensions is a core component of the IMS Performance Solution Pack. For more information on how you can use the solution pack in your environment, visit the IBM Knowledge Center.
End-to-end tracking and reporting in IMS using the IMS Performance Solution Pack